The founder of Guida Impianti SpA is Mr. Ennio Guida. After some working experiences
in his father's workshop, he began his own activity in March 1962 in Garbagnate Milanese,
for the engineering and construction of complete lines for slit coil/sheet processing.
Since then the growth of the company has been consistent, and necessary expansion of the manufacturing facilities has occurred on a regular basis.
· 1962 - the first workshop in Garbagnate Milanese
· 1968 - doubling the size of the workshop in Garbagnate Milanese
· 1976 - a second workshop for material processing in Turate
· 1980 - a new workshop for assembling in Boffalora Ticino
· 1990 - doubling the size of the workshop in Turate
· 2000 - transfer of the main offices and workshop to a new facility in Lainate.
The company has always been managed by the Guida family, who have given it stability over many years, and it is now supported by the new generation who will ensure it's continuity into the future.